RESIDENCE: Bilaspur, C. G., India
TELEPHONE: +91 62 64911462
Our services are client focused, providing complete commercial solutions for all aspects of the engineering and construction industry.
PE Skill-1(EA), Ad-PM, BE (Hons)
Yashwant has more than 30 years of experience working in major civil engineering and resources, infrastructure projects along with few building and oil & gas projects as a Project Planner, Scheduler and Civil Engineer working with lead international firms in Middle East, Australia, Kazakhstan and India.
He was responsible for preparation, review and analysis of Delay Claims in Design, Bid, Build (DBB) and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) types of contracts. He also worked as a senior planner for extremely complex shut down maintenance operations for oil & gas facilities.
Yashwant holds Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Civil Engineering and has gained a valuable experience in the design and execution of Drainage networks, Pumping Stations, Odour Control System, Sewage Treatment Plants as well as various Water Treatment facilities. His experience is supplemented with design and planning of Raw, Potable, Demineralized and Fire water systems, Stormwater force main including micro tunneling works. He is also an expert in using Primavera software package.
Major infrastructure & Building projects included Runway & Taxiway Construction, National Highway 4 lanes, Land Developments, Hotel Refurbishment, International Bank Headquarters, Residential Villas and Waterfront structures.
Yashwant has enhanced his competence by obtaining the advanced Diploma of Project Management from Australia (Institute of Get Qualified Australia) in 2015; as well as obtaining Professional Engineer assessment from Engineers of Australia in 2013.
Area of Expertise
Project Scheduling & Project Control
Earned Value Management System
Forensic Delay Analysis
Analysis of Project Risks
Construction Baseline Schedules
Estimation of Building Construction
Construction Execution / Supervision of Roads, Building works, Oil & Gas, Industrial and Maintenance Projects
Survey, Plan & Design of Irrigation Canals.
Coordination for Industrial Construction Projects
- Advanced Certificate of Project Management, Institute of Get Qualified Australia, Brisbane, 2015
- Professional Civil Engineer, Grade-ANZSCO233211, Assessment by Engineers Australia 2013
- Certificate in Primavera P6 from KLG Systels India Pvt. Ltd, Year 2009
- BSc (Hons) in Civil Engineering, SGS Institute of Technology & Science, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, 1987
- Senior Planning/Cost Engineer for Terminal Pumping Station, Doha, Qatar
- Senior Planning/Cost Engineer for DS233 Project: Deep Tunnel, Terminal Pumping Station and Sea Outfall, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Lead Project Control for Capital City Amravati Project, India
- Senior Planning Engineer for Storm Water Conveyance Tunnel, Doha, Qatar
- Lead Planning Engineer for Oil & Gas Brown field, Tengiz, Kazakhstan
- Senior Planning Engineer for Yarnima Power Plant, Newman / Perth, WA, Australia
- Senior Planning Engineer for Gorgon LNG Civils & u/g services, Barrow Island, Australia
- Senior Planning Engineer for Hotel Refurbishment, 29 storied high-rise Hotel, Bahrain
- Senior Planning Coordinator for Construction of Arcapita Bank Head Quarters, Bahrain Bay
- Planning Engineer for Runway Resurfacing of Bahrain Airport, Bahrain
- Planning/Cost Engineer for Earthwork, Land development of Airport Project, Qatar
- Civil Engineer for Estimation for Medical Complex construction, India
- Civil Engineer for Earthwork & Concrete Green Field Expansion Project, Oman
- Planning Engineer for Four Lane Bypass of National Highway, India
- Civil Engineer for Industrial Build Construction, India
- Design Engineer for Industrial Water Pipeline and Irrigation Canal, India
- Civil/Site Engineer for Construction of 400 Staff Quarters, India,
|Apr 2018 – Mar 2020||Senior Planning/Cost Engineer, Stantec UK Ltd., UAE & Qatar|
|May 2017 – Nov 2017||Senior Lead Project Control, Capital City Amravati Project, India|
|Jan 2015 – Aug 2016||Senior Planning Engineer, CDM Smith Inc Qatar,|
|Jun 2014 – Dec 2014||Lead Planning Engineer, Tengizchevroil llp Kazakhstan|
|Oct 2012 – May 2014||Senior Planning Engineer, DTMT Construction Pty Ltd, Australia|
|Oct 2011 – Sep 2012||Senior Planning Engineer, Leighton Contractor (CPB), Australia|
|Jun 2010 – Sep 2011||Senior Planning Engineer, G. P. Zachariades (Overseas), Bahrain|
|Nov 2007 – Jun 2010||Senior Planning Coordinator, NASS-Murray & Roberts JV, Bahrain|
|Mar 2006 – Oct 2007||Planning Engineer, Haji Hassan Group WLL, Bahrain|
|Feb 2005 – Feb 2006||Planning/Cost Engineer, Al Jaber Engineering, Qatar|
|Jul 2003 – Jan 2005||Civil Engineer, SMC Engineers & Associates, India|
|May 2001 – Jun 2003||Civil Engineer, Galfar Engineering & Contracting, Oman|
|Jan 1998 – Mar 2001||Planning Engineer, SsangYong-Oriental JV, Indore, India|
|Apr 1995 – Mar 1997||Civil Engineer, Crown Consultants Pvt. Ltd, Indore, India|
|Apr 1992 – Apr 1995||Design Engineer, Ferro Concrete Consultants, Indore, India|
|Jan 1987 – Mar 1992||Civil/Site Engineer, M/s Baghel & Company, India|